Thursday 30 July 2015

Progress Report

While things have been slowing down event wise (for now, I have some more events coming up in August but details will come when I have them), I'm still busy with writing. Right now, I'm focusing on completing the latest Blood Moon short story, which going to be insane in almost every sense of the word. I admit it's a little last minute, but I should have the story done by today so it can be up tomorrow, if not the next day.

From there, I'll be continuing Obsidian Sky, the final novel in my Dark Sky trilogy. Most of the challenges are done, so now I just have to work on the final battles. Because of course I would have more than one.

Since I expect the rough draft of Obsidian Sky to be completed within the next week or two, I'll be moving onto the edits and tweaking the world, but more than that I'll be concentrating on the world building for the revival of my Areios Brothers series. This means that my word counts will probably slow down, which sucks, but I want to make sure I'm satisfied with the new world that I'm creating for Derek and Liam. I have no idea how long this series will be now that it's been revamped, but I think it will be headed in a much more exciting direction.

Soon enough, I'll be sending out the edits for my second Cursed novel, Dark Divinity. I've got to go over both this book and Demon's Daughter to make sure everything is aligned (it should be, but with edits you want to double check– always double check), but I'm hoping this series of edits runs smoothly. Once the edits are done, I'll be on the hunt for Beta readers. If you are one and are interested in reading over Dark Divinity or are a reviewer looking for ARCs for December, please let me know so I can send you a copy.

And finally, in regards to sending copies, the contest for a signed paperback copy of Demon's Daughter is still going on! All you need to do is comment here about whether you enjoy demon or angel mythology more. I love hearing myths themselves, so if you have a favorite, feel free to share!

This could be yours!

That's all for now! More posts to come this week! Cheers!


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment