Monday 23 March 2015

Weekly Recap

Thanks to all the extra time off from the Real Job, I was able to cross off all my goals last week:

Complete Bond novella (Project Immortality)
• Begin open submission calls
• Look over and begin Cursed: Demon's Daughter edits
• Review proof of Path of the Horseman and return to BookBaby

Now that I've caught up on the important projects, I can work on the smaller projects that I've been racking up, aka all the open submissions I want to do:

Write and edit Blood Moon 11, prep it for the blog
• Continue open submission calls

I still have two days before I have to go back to the Real Job, so I plan on taking full advantage of that time to write, edit, and send in as many of the dozen submissions I want to try. Okay, so maybe I'll only get one or two done, but that's better than nothing!

My Path of the Horseman proofs should hopefully come back from BookBaby in the next week or so, that way I can prep for the release. I can also hope that my editor will be getting back to me with the next round of edits for Cursed: Demon's Daughter, so I can start looking for a cover artist to put together the covers for all three books. Whether or not I'll be trying to print paper is still up in the air, though the Cursed series is my baby, and I kind of feel that Constance and Dro deserve to be in print.

Anyway, that's all for now. Lots to do, and it's time to get started! Hope everyone has a great week!

Cheers,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment