Monday 9 February 2015

Weekly Recap

Last week felt a little slow as far as writing goes. I had some good days, but the Real Job and Life tended to intervene. Here's what I got done:

• Planning and research into Bond novella, then begin (currently on hold)
• Continue Midnight Sky

While I intended to start the Bond novella, it seems there are some legal grey areas that need to be illuminated before the project can begin. So this week I'll have just one thing to work on:

• Continue Midnight Sky

That particular novel is going really well. I've added some exciting scenes and twists that will hopefully give it some more life. On other fronts, this week I should be seeing a *hopefully* final version of the Path of the Horseman cover, which I will *again, hopefully* be able to share with everyone, then progress to releasing the actual story. On Friday, I'll have a blog post on Mocha Memoirs to celebrate Women in Horror month. There may be some more news near the end of the week, but for now it's starting to quiet down. I'm sure that will change soon, and I'll take advantage of what I can right now.

Hope everyone has a great week and a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment