Monday 21 April 2014

Weekly Recap

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. I don't know about the rest of you, but I was eating my mom's chocolate cake for breakfast. And it was good. During the vacation, I managed to finish two great books and get a lot of planning done. I'm about halfway done the plot for Cursed 3 and have planned out some short stories for my blog series. It's not on the list below, but I planned out the entire plot for a short steampunk story I'm going to do for an anthology.

Shallow Water edits
Cursed 3 storyline (halfway done)
Eternity Blood options (kind of done, still thinking)
• Think about mini-blog series (mostly done)

I'm waaaaay behind on my edits, so this week will be a lot of editing. That will be after I get the steampunk short story since I want to make sure my entry is submitted. Here's my goals for this week:

Shallow Water edits
• Finish Cursed 3 storyline
• Finalize Eternity Blood options
Cursed: Demon's Daughter chapter 7 edit
Hollow Hill chapters 10 & 11 edit
Needfire edit start
Needfire cover artist hunt
• Complete Metal Heart, the short for a steampunk anthology
• Think about mini-blog series and possibly start
• Read Silver and Salt by Rob Thurman (can't deny fangirl impulses)

It's a lot of work, but I think I can get through most of it. In other exciting news, I got an email a couple days ago from one of the publishers I submitted a short story to. Turns out it won't be for an anthology but for a series of shorts in e-book format. I sent a reply back saying I was still interested in publishing with them so while nothing's official yet, it's a good start. Of course, I'll update you all once I know more.

So with all that in mind, I'm off to edit! Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment