Saturday 1 March 2014

Vacation Reading List

Instead of doing a review this weekend, I thought I'd share my reading list for my upcoming vacation. Two weeks on a beach with sun, margaritas, and a full Kobo. What could be better?

1. Crimson Frost - Jennifer Estep
2. Spartan Frost - Jennifer Estep
3. Midnight Frost - Jennifer Estep
4. Killer Frost - Jennifer Estep
5. Legend - Marie Lu
6. Prodigy - Marie Lu
7. Champion - Marie Lu
8. Black Heart - Christina Henry
9. Promise of Blood -Brian McClellan
10. The Wolves of Paris - Michael Wallace

Teenage warriors, evil gods, dystopian worlds, demons, medieval kings and mages, werewolves, and general insanity are perfect reads when you're relaxing on a beach all day.

Of all the books on this list, the ones I'm most looking forward to are the first four. Call me a biased fangirl (because I am), but I've really been enjoying the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep. I've always been a fan of her work and now that I'm at the halfway point, I'm dying to know how things end. The Legend series by Marie Lu has interested me for a long time because I love dystopian universes. Black Heart is the next book in the Black Wings series by Christina Henry, and I do love it even though it drives me crazy sometimes. Then again, that's what good reads are all about, right? I haven't read anything fantasy in a long time, so I'm looking forward to Promise of Blood. And last but not least, The Wolves of Paris. Werewolves. What more do I need to say?

What books do you like to read on your vacations?

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment