Monday 31 March 2014

Cursed: Demon's Daughter Chapter 6

Here's chapter 6 of Cursed: Demon's Daughter!

In this chapter, Constance reflects on life with Manny and Max, and decides that summoning a demon might answer some questions she has...

- - -



- - -


One of my favorite kinds of mythological monsters are Nephilim. They're really popular in the media right now– think Devil May Cry: DmC and The Mortal Instruments to start– because they're the children of angels and humans, but considered dangerous. Even monsters. Those were the two reasons I wanted to depict Dro as one. Despite her sweet demeanor, she's extremely dangerous to everything and everyone around her. She's an outcast, and it makes Constance desperate enough to do thinks she wouldn't normally do. Like summon a demon.

Constance will make all the excuses she wants about how she's doing it to keep training, but at the end of the day it comes down to her wanting to protect her little sister. Obviously I wasn't going to let it go her way, and it was fun to end it the way I did, with the two mysterious figures watching her. I gotta say, this is one of the reasons I love writing– I can smile and say: I know something you don't know! That might make me a little evil, but the whole point of writing is to entertain. If you aren't having fun, then why waste your time?

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter of Cursed: Demon's Daughter as much as I did writing it. Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment