Monday 31 March 2014

Monthly Goals: April

If I thought March was going to be a tricky month, it's got nothing on April. Tomorrow I'm moving from Ontario to Alberta and am going to be swamped: Reunions, get togethers, birthdays (including mine this Friday!), Easter, job hunts, housing, releases, adjusting, even some bridesmaid stuff.

I'm looking forward to every second of it. I had a great time in Ontario and will never regret moving there, but sometimes you just need to go back to your roots, you know?

Now, writing... Well, I've just completed some major edits for Hollow Hill, and will be moving on to edit the Areios Brothers sequel: Shallow Water. I'm happy with what I wrote in my first couple drafts, but now that Hollow Hill is vastly improved, I know I can do the same for the sequel.

I also want to get back into the Cursed series. I'm dying to write more about Constance and Dro's journey, especially now that I finally know what route they need to take. The first step is to obviously write down the storylines and plan it all out. After that, it's smooth sailing. If my luck holds, I'll get back into writing Dark Divinity and keep my new word count up.

Last but not least, I want to finish editing my full length novel Eternity Blood. I really want to get it out there for some review so I can have it finished and ready to go for the summer.

Obviously, there are priorities– finding a new job and a new house are kinda at the top of the list right now– but I'm going to keep pushing forward now that I'm totally back into my writing groove. I'm really excited about all the adventures I have planned, and think that April's going to be a great month.

And maybe if we're all lucky, it will actually feel like spring!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment