Monday, 24 February 2014

Weekly Recap, and Better Off Dead

Last week I got more done than I expected! Still not everything, but I'm working on it:

• Finish last February anthology and send it in
• Edit Shallow Water
• Edit through and extend
Needfire and Eternity Blood
• Continue the story lines for the Areios Brothers
• Finalize the storyline for Elemental Army (this is going to be moved to vacation time)

I got a mostly positive review back on Hollow Hill from a fellow NaNo author, so this week the goals are:



Cursed: Demon's Daughter chapter 5 edit and post
Hollow Hill chapter 6 & 7 edit and post, as well as other general edits
• Edit Shallow Water
• Edit through and extend Needfire and Eternity Blood
• Continue the story lines for the Areios Brothers

Also, I have a new story on Figment called "Better Off Dead." The cover was designed by fellow Figment-er DJV. The story is about a haunted murderer who returns to the scene of his crime to repent for what he's done. I would post a link to it, but I might be putting it in an e-book bundle to sell. We'll wait and see what the general reaction is before I make that choice. :)

And of course, there's the big news: That I officially have a published short story! I'm still incredibly excited about being an author for Breaking Fate's third anthology: "Lost In The Witching Hour." Hopefully this will help get me more noticed now that I'm officially a published author. I love saying that now. ;)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment