Thursday 27 February 2014

Happy Birthday Blog– You Are 100 Now

That's right! My blog is now 100 posts old!  This is amusing to me because I was never that into blogging. Who knew it would be such a useful tool? I'm still new to this area of social media, but here's what I've learned so far:

• Blogs are good for thought processes
• You have something to showcase on
• Book reviews get pageviews
• They're a huge resource for information
• A great way to keep on track of goals and schedules
• Anything goes!

I'm not what I would call design savvy, but hopefully within the next couple years I'll be able to amp up the look of my blog. I'd love to put in some of my own ideas, maybe even a book cover background if I'm so lucky? What are your favorite ideas for blogs? 

Yes, I needed to make a note to remember to do this...
 Hope everyone has a happy Thursday!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment