Friday 28 February 2014

Cursed: Demon's Daughter Chapter 5

Chapter 5 of Cursed: Demon's Daughter is edited and ready to read!

In this chapter, Manny's attempt to hypnotize Dro takes a bad turn, but not as bad as the day Constance and Dro decide to help Manny with an excorcism...

- - -




- - -

This was another chapter that didn't exist in the original draft, and yet another chapter I'm glad that I added. When I started writing Dro, I wanted her to have a secret dark side. One that even Constance didn't know existed. What better way to bring it out than hypnotism? You can't really control anything you do when you're hypnotized, which is very dangerous when you have tendency to set things on fire when you sleep. I really liked writing that scene because I was able to take the Dro everyone knows and loves, and pit her against the Dro nobody ever sees.

In the second part of the chapter, when Constance and Dro attend the exorcism, I had a clear visual of it in my head. How poor Olivia would look during her possession, and what the demon would do when it saw Dro. Writing an exorcism wasn't exactly fun, but I won't deny that I was completely focused on what was happening, and knowing what would happen next.

Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter as much as I did writing it! :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment