Thursday 30 January 2014

Witches, Demons, and Zombie Dances

Originally I didn't think this day was going to be very productive. How wrong I was. Not only did I get a lot of packing done for my move, I managed to send Hollow Hill out to more publishers and agents, begin the my list of February anthologies, and complete the first rough draft of the Hollow Hill sequel: Shallow Water. I was under my intended word count, but that's what the editing phase is for. I'm pretty happy with the end result, but I'm taking a break from Derek and Liam for a couple days to get a breather.

The anthology I'm working on now is in the works, but the basic idea is this: humans gambling with demons. I'm still sorting through my thought process but it should be a lot of fun to write. I'll provide more details once I know what direction it's taking.

1. The Air That I Breathe - All That Remains
2. Dance All Night - Inhale Exhale
3. Bombs Over Baghdad (B.O.B.) - Outkast feat. Rage Against The Machine
4. Fire - Lacuna Coil
5. I Own You - Shinedown
6. Mourning Star - Kamelot
7. Break - Three Days Grace
8. Reload - Rob Zombie
9. Slavocracy - Samael
10. A Moment Forever - Volbeat
11. Torn - Disturbed
12. Snow White Queen - Evanescence
13. You Make Me Sick - Egypt Central
14. My Apocalypse - Arch Enemy
15. Zombie Dance - Escape The Fate
16. This Is The Line - Demon Hunter
17. '82 - Stone Sour
18. Scream Aim Fire - Bullet For My Valentine


This is one of those songs that every time I hear it, I want to start dancing in the middle of the street. The lyrics aren't exactly what I would sing to a kindergarten class, but the beat is just so much fun that it's very difficult to care. Not that I've ever started singing in the middle of the street... *cough*

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment