Monday 27 January 2014

Weekly Recap

The goals were easy to get to last week, and while I didn't get to Elemental Army, I did get two and a half plotlines done for the Areios Brothers. I call that an accomplishment!

• Continue single plotlines for the Areios Brothers stories

• Finalize storylines for Elemental Army (my steampunk series)

 This week, I'd like to:

• Send Cursed: Demon's Daughter and Hollow Hill out to more agents and publishers
• Finish the first rough draft of Areios Brothers 2: Shallow Water
• Finalize the storyline for Elemental Army

Nice and easy, and I should be able to intersperse that while I pack for my move back to Alberta. Long story short: Needing money sucks.

In other, more interesting and fun news, I came up with a new story idea! It's fledgling, so I can't tell you much, but right now it's a fantasy steampunk story revolving around vampires, werewolves, an ancient race of guardian warriors, and a royal exile with a big bad secret. I don't have any inspiration images to share, sadly, but as I think more about it I'll be sure to show some. Right now my big focuses are obviously the Areios Brothers and Cursed. But who knows where my brain will take me!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete