Sunday 15 December 2013

Walking In A Winter Horrorland

I know, I know, I said I was going to do another post midweek, but life got in the way. There was work, snow storms, and dragons that needed to be seen (my new favorite quote: "If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together..."). But I haven't forgotten about this week's short story!

The synopsis:

Leon and Jace take a walk in a snow-filled forest, and end up drawn into a rescue mission...


How much trouble can they get into during a simple walk? You'd be amazed...

- - -



- - -

Admittedly, when I started this story I was a little lost for what I wanted to do. I knew I wanted to introduce the Wiccans from the universe and have secondary characters come in. Once I got started, ideas just poured onto the keyboard like rain. It was a lot of fun to write. Also, it gave me more of an idea for how to work with the Wiccans in the actual Agents of Limbo series. I never paid them much mind, and never considered how much of a threat I could make them until I wrote this story. Since the series is in a bit of a re-writing phase, this was a big help to me.

I hoped you enjoyed this latest story, and would love some feedback in the comments!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment