Saturday 21 December 2013

Mistletoe And Mischief

Maybe it's because my best friend is a hopeless romantic who's marrying the man of her dreams soon and I'll get to see them in a few days for Christmas, or maybe it's because I'm kind of a hopeless romantic myself, but I figured Leon and Jace's next adventure would be fun if I brought in the woman who caught Jace's eye in my short story from Halloween, Dances With Werewolves.

The synopsis:

Leon and Jace train a beautiful vampire who ends up bringing trouble to their door...


- - -




- - -

While not as holiday heavy as the last couple stories, I had a lot of fun writing this story and showing how small acts of kindness are appreciated, and how they're reciprocated. I have one more short story finished and ready to edit and post, and hopefully I can get it online in time. Christmas is in 3 days (how did that happen!?) and I'll be going home to spend it with my friends and family. Between all the reunions and food comas, I might get a bit sidetracked, but rest assured, the last of their adventures will come before the end of the year!

Leave some comments and love- 'tis the season!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment