Tuesday 31 December 2013

Cursed: Demon's Daughter Chapter 3

The third chapter of Cursed: Demon's Daughter is finished and ready to read!

After their stressful breakfast and a bad experience with a priest, Constance and Dro seek the help of a demonologist and his son, hoping to find answers about what Dro really is, and what might be hunting them. ...

- - -



- - -

The original chapter wasn't as in depth as this one is, and it wasn't until I did more editing that I realized just how much was missing. Max was always going to come in as a secondary character, though originally he was a human without gifts. There also wasn't a flashback in the original draft, which I think really added more depth to the history of the girls. In the beginning it was just Constance and Dro meeting Max and Manny and asking for help, but as I've recently discovered, it's amazing how much a little extra detail can add to a story.

Admittedly I was a little nervous about this chapter being posted since it was a lot different from the first draft. But I think that in the end I came up with a good chapter that will interest readers. As always, feel free to leave a comment in the section below and let me know what you think!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment