Saturday 30 November 2013

I Have Seen Where It Grows

1. Absolute Zero - Stone Sour
2. I Have Seen Where It Grows - Demon Hunter
3. Modern Wolf Hair - Chiodos
4. Politics - KoRn
5. The Siren - Nightwish
6. The Turning Point - Killswitch Engage
7. Again We Rise - Lamb of God
8. Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin
9. Deep Down Ascend - Apocalyptica
10. Event Horizon - Baptized By Blood
11. God Machine - Acid Bath
12. Hysteria - Muse
13. Live Fast, Die Beautiful - Escape The Fate
14. Open Water - Blessthefall
15. Resilience - As I Lay Dying
16. Sink Into Me - Taking Back Sunday
17. This Darkened Heart - All That Remains
18. You Were The Cancer - Thursday

As awesome as the rest of the song on this list are, for me there was only one choice:



I have a little bit of a love affair with this song. No, I'm not religious. I interpret this song as stated by these simple lyrics: "Life is a path, death a destination." Really, that's what life is all about, isn't it? Taking a path, even though you might not know where it leads, and ending up where you should end up. This entire philosophy is incorporated in my Agents of Limbo stories, kind of because it's Jace's job.

I hope you enjoy this list as much as I do! :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment