Wednesday 4 September 2013

Dog's Blood

As you might have noticed, I'm currently on a couple other websites, so feel free to follow me on Networked Blogs (on the right hand panel) and Goodreads. I'm also on Pintrest, so if you follow me on there you can see some images of ideas I get for certain characters/concepts, etc. In other news, I'm working on making some business cards- anybody know where to get double-sided color printed ones for cheap? Preferably in the Ontario area?

With that out of the way, writing has been going really well. It was my day off today so I managed to finish up Agents of Limbo 2, and I've been working on another version of Cursed, which I think I'm liking more than the original version. Will keep you all posted on that progress.



Here's another playlist for you, just because I was listening to music all day ;)


1. Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds To Mars
2. Murmaider II: The Water God - Dethklok
3. Opium Of People - Slipknot
4. Du Hast - Rammstein
5. The Darkest Nights - As I Lay Dying
6. Given Up - Linkin Park
7. Demonoid Phenomenon - Rob Zombie
8. All In Wait - Static-X
9. Broken Mirrors - Rise Against
10. Miss Murder - AFI
11. Hollow - Submersed
12. Home - Breaking Benjamin
13. Mein Herz Brennt - Rammstein
14. Back With A Vengeance - DevilDriver
15. The Last Time - All That Remains
16. Battle For The Sun - Placebo
17. Dog's Blood - Alexisonfire
18. Fingernails - Skillet


Again, it was another hard choice, but I think I made a good one. What I like about this song as far as writing goes is that it's fast and slow, so I can write an action scene or something intense to the pace of it. Also, the lyrics remind me of the obvious- blood and the hunt. Given the type of stuff I write (it's coming, I promise!), those are pretty relevant considerations. So enjoy!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment