Saturday 31 August 2013

So I Didn't Sleep Last Night Because...

There was a bit of info I forgot to add... Cursed. I haven't forgotten about my girls Constance and Andromeda, but at the moment I'm testing a theory for the setting of their story. Until I know the results, they're going to be chilling in the back of my brain for a little while. But don't fret! They may or may not be the series I'm going to post to the blog! :D

Okay, so this isn't really related to anything, but I have to tell you guys about this bit of craziness. I went to bed at 11PM, then woke up around 1AM and started thinking about a new series. I'm not lying when I say I can get inspired by anything, but this was definitely new and out of the blue. I'm still working the idea around in my head and seeing if I can throw it somewhere so I don't start yet another long series down the road, but think Inception meets Minority Report and you've pretty well got it.

So, that's the end of my reports. Now that I'm at home and ready for a long weekend, I'm going to get back to work. To all those celebrating it, have a safe and fun Labor Day Weekend!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment