Saturday 31 August 2013

The Bird And The Worm

I spent all day at work listening to music (alas, yes, I have a real person job... As much as I want to stay at home and write all day, I got bills), and along came these tunes...

1. Lost Vikings - Dethklok
2. Aquarius - Within Temptation
3. Coffin Builder - Demon Hunter
4. The Fury Of Our Maker's Hand - DevilDriver
5. Carry On - Avenged Sevenfold
6. Dirt And Roses - Rise Against
7. Mission Statement - Stone Sour
8. Bastards - Cancer Bats
9. The Bird And The Worm - The Used
10. Lost Northern Star - Tarja Turunen
11. An Open Letter To Myself - Architects
12. Face Fisted - Dethklok
13. Dead World - Static-X
14. It's In The Cards - DevilDriver
15. Collapsing - Demon Hunter
16. Before I'm Dead - Kidney Thieves
17. Dead Speaker - Oceana
18. Day Of Wreckoning - Escape The Fate




I'm kind of in love with this song. Or a lot in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment