Saturday 31 August 2013

Monthly Goals: September

So with August now at an end and summer with it (officially, they say), I've made up my list of things I want to accomplish for the month of September.

Since I'm currently working on three different things, here's the standings...

Agents of Limbo

· Finish editing AOL 2, which shouldn't be too hard, though I will have to send it out for more edits afterwards.
· Finish first draft of AOL 3, which should also not be a problem. I'm flying through it like nobody's business. ;)
· Define further plot outlines... I like to plan things way in advance, so yes, I do know how the AOL series will end. Having said that, I've got a long way to go in getting there, but at least I'm looking forward to it. :)

Elemental Army (aka Steampunk series)

· Finish half/all first draft of EA 1. I was on a bit of a steampunk craze a couple weeks ago and just sat down and started writing. I don't really know what I was expecting to accomplish, only that I got down the first draft of the prologue and first chapter, and I'm really happy with them.
· Come up with subtitle names... I might have agreed on the series name, but each book needs a title, right?
· Decide on the final plan for the series. I know what I want to do, but I need to sort it out because there's a lot of potential things that can and might happen, but I don't want it to drag out longer than necessary. Maybe.

Other

· Send a submission to a publisher. This will likely be AOL 1 since that's the major series I have going and I want to back it up, but I might also try and send in EA 1 just for the heck of it.
· Start a series to post on the blog... I don't want to be a writer who's all talk and no proof, so once I settle on which series I want to post, I'm going to break it up and do (hopefully) weekly posts of an entire series or selection of shorts. The first post might not be for a few weeks until I make up my mind on which series, but I'll keep you posted as soon as I can.
· Continue to vamp up the blog. I'm knew to it all and a little clueless as to how to add HTML code and get social media buttons for my Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram. I know- I'm awful at social media stuff :S Any advice would be awesome and much appreciated!

Wow, okay, this turned out to be a lot more goals than I intended, but with a long weekend coming up I should at least get some of them done. As always, I'll post playlists and keep you posted on what's coming up. Until then, ciao!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete