Friday 23 August 2013

Bad Blood

I know I've been posting a lot of playlists lately, but come next week I'll do another post which will revolve around something writing related. Scouts honor. I'm currently working on a plan to get some ideas out of my head and onto the blog so I can actually back up all this talk about being a writer. Plans mean nothing without proof, right? Until then, here are some of the songs that strolled across me while I was working today (I actually am getting back onto it right now, Agents of Limbo 3 if you were wondering).

1. Out Of Sight - Raunchy
2. Pain - Jimmy Eat World
3. Overburdened - Disturbed
4. Blackheart - Dark Haven
5. Hell March 1 - From First To Last
6. Murder - Within Temptation
7. Out Of Line - Device (Feat. Serj Tankian & Geezer Butler)
8. Incision - Demon Hunter
9. Hatredcopter - Dethklok
10. Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad - blessthefall
11. Bad Blood - Escape The Fate
12. Dead Memories - Slipknot
13. Meet The Creeper - Rob Zombie
14. Outside - Dark New Day
15. Devour - Shinedown
16. Broken Lungs - Thrice
17. Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold
18. Bound By The Moon - DevilDriver


It was hard to choose a favorite from the list (which I decided to make a bit longer from now on, since 10 is too short), but despite my love of Avenged Sevenfold and DevilDriver, this song just gets my blood pumping just as quickly. Maybe it's the Rorschach/Watchmen movie reference in the lyrics. *shrugs*

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment