Tuesday 6 August 2013

Cursed

While I fully intend to post the first chapter of my first story, Cursed: Demon's Daughter, in the next few weeks, it's currently under review. Having said that however, I'm sure you must be interested as to what it's all about, so while I wait for it to come back, I'll give you a little background on the series. This won't be the synopsis of Cursed: Demon's Daughter, but it will give you an idea of what to expect. I'm sure most of you can guess by the title, but regardless...

Cursed is a trilogy told through the first person perspective of Constance Ramirez, a young tomboy with a fierce attitude, and her younger adopted sister Andromeda, a beautiful innocent girl with incredible powers. Unfortunately for Andromeda, she is being pursued by demons who want her for some nefarious purpose. Unfortunately for the demons, Constance is fiercely protective of Andromeda and will do anything to keep her safe. As they run and fight for their lives, the sisters encounter fighting rings, shady allies, handsome bounty hunters, mercenaries, Inquisitors, thieves, witches, and of course, demons. Slowly but surely, the sisters discover what Andromeda can do, and just how much can go wrong if the demons get her back...

So that's the basics. As I said, it's the series outline and not the general synopsis, but I'll post that as soon as the first chapter is ready to be posted. Also, while I mentioned it was going to be a trilogy, I'm going to add a prequel short story in between parts 1 and 2, giving more insight to events that happened before Demon's Daughter. I had this idea at the bus stop a couple days ago and figured it would be fun to have a bonus story.

Anyways, that's what I'm working on right now. I'm actually just about to continue the sequel to Demon's Daughter, which is in its first draft. I swear I work on editing, but when it gets frustrating I like to vent and have fun writing something else. New ideas tend to spawn from this. Stay tuned!

Amy

1 comment: