Thursday 24 March 2016

Progress Report (With Spotlights And Interviews!)

The week has been picking up! This week I've had a series spotlight for Cursed on Princess of the Light and an author interview on The Blonde Bookworm. I've also gotten the proofs and swag for Damnation's Door. I haven't done a lot of blogging/writing today (the Real Job demanded that I come in early), but I have to say that coming home to see all this was worth it.



I'm still absorbing the idea that I have an entire trilogy *out* and in the urban fantasy world. It's a truly amazing feeling, and I can't wait for the reviews and promotions to start coming in.

Tonight I'll be finalizing the proofs for Storm Born and Damnation's Door, which will likely take me the rest of the night. My creativity was a little shot thanks to the Real Job earlier today, but tomorrow I'm hoping to get a lot more words in.

Bit of a short progress report (mostly because my brain is fried from an early day), though I hope that next week I'll be able to share more. For now, I hope everyone has a great night and if you live in Canada/North America, you have a great long weekend! Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment