Monday 8 February 2016

Blood Moon: Last Blood

Well, here it is, the last chapter of the Blood Moon blog series! 

The final siege against Quentin Troy and his army of Omegas has come. Quentin is prepared for it, knowing that holding the new leader of the Council will draw his enemies to their deaths.

But Alec, Skylar, and Helena will not give in without a fight. Each of them has a score to settle with Quentin, and are willing to pay the price for it...




Since this series has been so long running, I wanted to go out with a bang, and include everyone in the final story. A five person POV story was hard, but luckily I was mostly just concerned with writing the end of the character arcs in a big battle. It was a lot of fun, and I think this was a good ending to what has been an interesting challenge to maintain for the last few months. 

I don't know what will happen with this series, if I'll ever come back and modify it to sell widely. Maybe, though it would take a lot of work and downtime, which is something I'm currently in zero supply of. 

There were huge benefits to writing the Blood Moon series. Not only did I get to play with new characters and write fun action scenes, I got to practice writing serial fiction, which will help immensely when I get back to writing more serial fiction. 

I admit there were times when I struggled with this series and the pieces of it, working on so many projects in between and sorting my priorities, but I'm glad it's reached the end. It was a lot of fun, and I hope other readers enjoyed Quentin, Alec, Skylar, Helena, and Damon's adventures as much as I did.

Cheers!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete