Thursday 15 October 2015

Progress Report

This has definitely been a good week so far. I got more than I imagined accomplished, starting with the completion of the first draft of the second novel in my Areios Brothers series, the final formatting of Dark Divinity (which now has its paperback cover, woo hoo!) the next edits for Crimson Sky, beginning of the next Blood Moon instalment, and planning the storyline for the next Areios Brothers novel.

At the moment, I'm planning the details for my NaNoWriMo novel, which will be called Storm Born. I mentioned a few posts back that I would be working on a story called Resurrection Roulette, and while I did get down the story line and even a couple short scenes, I just wasn't feeling the story. I felt like I was straying too much from the original concept, and that I would run into a crushing writers block halfway through November. I'm trying to avoid that, since I want to release the finished project sometime around the summer next year. I'm still working on the synopsis, but I can tell you that it's a minor fantasy action novel with new mythology, a sexy mystery man, and lots of destruction. I can't wait to start it!

Finally, still going on its the giveaway for a signed paperback of That Hoodoo, Voodoo, That You Do, which features my short story Secret Suicide. This is definitely the book you want to read for Halloween. It's got tons of fantastic stories and is more than a little frightening– because most of the monsters are human.

http://www.amazon.com/That-Hoodoo-Voodoo-You-Anthology-ebook/dp/B00SQG9FFQ


And that's what's been going on! I'm really excited to have crossed so much off my To Do List. It reminds me that these projects are actually being done and on their way to legitimate publication. Can't wait to report in soon! Hope your week is going well!

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment