Monday 7 September 2015

Weekly Recap

Last week was fantastic for writing. I wrote over 18,000 new words, completed the edits for the sequel to Demon's Daughter, Dark Divinity. I also completed about half of the Beta edits for Crimson Sky, and wrote and posted the next chapter in the Blood Moon series. Here's the full list of what I finished:

• Continue writing Trick of the Gods
• Finish edits for Dark Divinity
Contact for cover to be made for Dark Divinity 
Write the next installment of Blood Moon 


I'm going to cram as much writing/editing as I can in this week, since I leave for my vacation on Saturday! Here's what I want to do:

• Complete Trick of the Gods
• Complete Beta edits for Crimson Sky
• Begin edits for  Obsidian Sky
• Enjoy my vacation! 

It's going to be a short week, but I think I can accomplish the majority of these projects over the next couple days. Now, in contest news! Some of you may have heard that I was fortunate enough to have reviewing blog One Book Two read and review Demon's Daughter. I'm super happy to also have that book as a prime feature on their blog as part of their first giveaway contest! One lucky winner will get a signed copy of Demon's Daughter to enjoy and brag about. The contest ends on September 13, so get your entries in now!

http://www.amazon.com/Demons-Daughter-Cursed-Amy-Braun-ebook/dp/B00Z8BVBZO
You know you want it!

And that's all for now! I've got a lot to do in the next little while and it seems like it's all catching up to me now. I understand why authors who work with publishing companies get stressed about deadlines. Good thing I'm independent and only have the ones I make for myself!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your week and that those of you in Canada have a great long weekend. I know I will! Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment