Thursday 10 September 2015

Progress Report– And Vacation Notice!

A lot has been done in the last three days! First off, I finished the Beta edits for Crimson Sky! It took a lot of work, but I think I made some great changes thanks to the advice I received. I'll try to send out this version to my editor by the end of this week. I'm also over halfway through the edits of Obsidian Sky, which I haven't read through since I completed the rough draft a month or so ago. Surprisingly, everything is looking good so I'm hoping there won't be a lot more work to do. I'm going to try finishing it this weekend.

Trick of the Gods is nearing the end of its current draft. I have one more battle, the wrap-up chapter, and that's it! If I can also finish it this weekend, that would be great, but it will be a challenge, as I will explain shortly. But first...

In promotional news, the contest to win a signed paperback copy of Demon's Daughter is still open on One Book Two! Now that the price of Demon's Daughter is reduced (along with Path of the Horseman), the lovely reviewers at One Book Two will also be doing a promotional spot on Sunday. Mark it on your calendars, because I doubt I'll be able to promote it because...



In two days I'll be on vacation in Europe. I can't even begin to tell you all how excited I am about this vacation. One of the stops I'll be making is Athens, which has the monuments and temples I've wanted to see since I was about thirteen years old. This is the first time I've been to Europe, and I know that I'll come back with tons of inspirations for story ideas, both new and old.

I'll be back on the 25th, but won't be posting again until the 28th. I'll need to recover and realize that I got the chance to see places not everyone has the chance to. Follow me on Instagram if you want to see some of the photos I take. 

Everyone at my Real Job says I work too hard (seriously, everyone), so I'm really looking forward to this amazing chance to unwind and have fun. Everyone take care and I'll post again soon!

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment