Monday 10 August 2015

Weekly Recap

Not all of my goals were accomplished last week, but I'm super happy that I managed the biggest one: Completing the rough draft of Obsidian Sky. It's great to have put the final piece of the puzzle together, though there is a lot of work that needs to be done. But I was more than a little excited to move onto my next major project, the Areios Brothers, which you can read a snippet of here.

Continue Obsidian Sky (complete if possible)
• Create and finalize Dark Sky map for reference (hold off until editing phase)
• Re-read, edit, and connect Dark Divinity to Demon's Daughter
• Send Dark Divinity to editor
World building for Areios Brothers

While I'm happy to write something new, a lot of this week will be devoted to editing the sequel to Demon's Daughter, Dark Divinity, and working on Trick of the Gods, the first Areios Brothers story. Among other things... :

• Re-read, edit, and connect Dark Divinity to Demon's Daughter
• Send Dark Divinity to editor
World building for Areios Brothers 1
• Continue writing Areios Brothers 1

As usual, this is a lot to work on, but I'll be happy once it's all done. I'm hoping to send the Dark Divinity manuscript to my editor in the next couple days. My edits haven't been very taxing so far, but it's always important to get another opinion. I'll also be contacting Deranged Doctor Design for the new cover since they did so damn good on the last one.

And that's it for now! I thought I had more to report on, but honestly, I can't say much until I actually get started. Hopefully by Thursday I'll have more to report on. Until then, enjoy your week!

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment