Saturday 1 August 2015

Blood Moon: Bitter Alpha

A little later than usual, but the latest Blood Moon story is done! This one is a little crazier than usual, but I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

The time has come for Damon to become an Alpha. It's the worst possible time, because he's consumed with guilt and fear over Skylar, the missing woman that he loves. But his transition must come now if he is to become strong enough to fight for those be cares about. Yet the Trials come with a price, and when Damon's mind and reality become confused, it is all too easy for his enemies to take advantage...




Admittedly, I didn't know where this story was going at first. Oh, I knew what I wanted to happen in the end, but getting there? Not what I anticipated. I certainly didn't think I would be putting poor Damon on DMT, though once I decided that was the route I wanted to go, I couldn't stop myself. I thought it would be a good challenge for Damon to experience a battle of the mind before a battle of the body, and writing about a cool, collected character being on a highly hallucinogenic drug is exactly as much fun as you think it is.

I think it provides a unique twist on the Blood Moon series and Damon as a character, but I would welcome opinions. Leave them in the comment section below! Thanks for stopping by!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment