Monday 13 July 2015

Weekly Recap (And Upcoming Interviews)

A lot more than I expected happened last week! I finished my initial edits of Smoke Sky (more will be on the way as I work through and start releasing the series as a whole), began Obsidian Sky, featured horror author Eden Royce for a guest post in return for doing one for her, and received my contributor bundle for the newly released anthology, The Steam Chronicles, which features my short story Dismantle.


Granted, not everything on my list was completed...

• Finish editing Smoke Sky
Continue Obsidian Sky
• Create and finalize Dark Sky map for reference 
• Set up giveaway #1 

... So this week I'm going to focus on basically the same projects:



Continue Obsidian Sky

• Create and finalize Dark Sky map for reference 
• Set up giveaway #1 

The next couple weeks are going to be pretty exciting. On Thursday, I'll have another guest post/interview with emerging author Aimee McNiel, and will be featuring her debut novel Alluring Song on Saturday's review post. The same kind of schedule will follow next week, with Aimee's spot being taken by frequent WeWriWa author Christina Ochs and her new novel, Rise of the Storm. As a new author myself, I know how important word of mouth is, so I'm happy to look over these two fantasy books and hopefully give these lovely ladies a little more recognition.

Other than that, it's nothing but solid writing for this author. Speaking of which, I should get back to doing just that!

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment