Monday 8 June 2015

Weekly Recap

Last week had a lot of exciting events and releases that I'm proud of, which I'll go into detail about right away. For now, I'll just update my previous list

• Begin promos and release Cursed: Demon's Daughter
• Edit Amber Sky
• Continue Smoke Sky
• Continue short story submissions

The Real Job is demanding overtime today, so I will only have one day to crack down this week. Regardless, here's what I want to get done:

• Press kit for Cursed: Demon's Daughter and Path of the Horseman
• Continue Smoke Sky
• Continue short story submissions

Now to the good stuff. First, Demon's Daughter has been released in paperback and on Createspace! So happy about this! I've been working on this book for years, and to actually hold it in my hands is a joy I can hardly describe. The only thing making it better is knowing that I have a second paperback book out– Path of the Horseman!

http://www.amazon.com/Demons-Daughter-Cursed-Novel-1/dp/0993875823/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433224315&sr=8-1&keywords=demon%27s+daughter+amy http://www.amazon.com/Path-Horseman-Amy-Braun/dp/0993875815/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1433685228&sr=1-2&keywords=path+of+the+horseman



While having two paperback books is an amazing accomplishment that I'm super proud of, I realized a couple days ago that I didn't give the books the proper releases they deserved. In other words, I didn't put a press kit together. Didn't even consider it. Since they're both new releases (more or less), I'm going to do that tomorrow. Hopefully this bring more attention to the books and draw a higher reader base. A little more cash wouldn't be a bad thing, either.

So that's all I have planned for the week! Hope everyone is just as productive as I intend to be. Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment