Thursday 14 May 2015

Progress Report (With Cover Proofs and Contests!)

Four days in, and this week's already been a great one! I finally, finally managed to finish the first draft of Amber Sky, and have since moved onto another short story submission. This one should go by pretty quickly, and then I'll be able to move onto the next installment in the Dark Sky novella series, Smoke Sky.

Now, onto the really exciting news– Last night I got the proof of Cursed: Demon's Daughter in! While I can't begin to express my excitement at actually holding my very own book in my hands, there's still some work that needs to be done. Some of the pages need to be rearranged and the cover is too dark, but other than that it looks fantastic! I was thrilled and can't wait to see the very final product. I also got the cover file for Path of the Horseman, which will probably also need a little bit of tweaking before I request a proof copy.

Looks a lot darker in real life, but I'm still super happy to see it!

Last but not least, the contest for a FREE paperback copy of Avast, Ye Airships! is still open! All you have to do is leave a comment here telling me about your favorite steampunk element. Bonus points will be awarded to those who leave a kind word about Path of the Horseman, but it's not a requirement since winners will be chosen at random. You have until May 28, so get your entries in now!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TYO6ZCA http://www.amazon.com/Path-Horseman-Amy-Braun-ebook/dp/B00V8YXK6I

Now that that's all said and done, it's time for this little writer to get some words in! Hope the rest of your week is just as exciting as mine!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment