Monday 6 April 2015

Weekly Recap

Last week was pretty amazing for a birthday week, gotta say. I accomplished all of my goals, and then some:

Post Blood Moon 11 for the blog
• Continue open submission calls (at least 2/3)
• Use BookBaby guidelines to release Path of the Horseman

Not only was Path of the Horseman finally released, the blog cleaned up and improved (see the tab bar!), I received the exciting news that my short story Surivalism will be featured in The Dead Walk Volume 2 from FoF Publishing! Very excited about this. It's a really fun short, and you can read a snippet of it here from yesterday's 8Sunday post.

• Continue open submission calls (at least 2/3)

I would add another project to the list, but I have four more submissions I want to do. That's a lot, so my other projects will just have to glare at me from my desk.

Now, for the news. It looks like Path of the Horseman will be getting a paperback cover after all. I've spoken with my cover artist, and we're going to try and make it work. This mostly came out of someone nagging me constantly about it (you know who you are), but I have to admit that it would be nice to hold a copy of the book in my hands and say: "I made this." Mostly. Printed books won't be available for a while, maybe a few months, depending on how this process works and proofing, etc, but I'll keep you all updated. 

If you're interested in reading Path of the Horseman, you can find it pretty much anywhere. All the links are on this page of my blog. For now, I'm going back to writing. I've got a couple hours before I have to do some birthday shopping, and I plan to make the most of it. Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend and continue to have a great week!

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment