Thursday 9 April 2015

Progress Report And Flash Sale

While I'm a little behind on my word goal this month, I've been making steady progress on my open submission list. I sent in a short story for the Losers Weepers anthology by Xchyler Publishing, which is the biggest challenge for a short story I've had to date (I say that because I've actually purchased books from them and I was feeling a tiny bit intimidated), and have begun my entry for the Clockwork Canada anthology. This one will be really exciting since I get to play with more steampunk ideas, and if I get accepted, it will be neat to be part of an anthology set in my home country.

After I complete that submission, I have two more to go before I return to Project Immortality and begin the edits. I don't have any details, but I believe that April Moon Books will be setting up some kind of event in May to help Bond Unknown as the contributors of the series continue to work on their respective projects. I'll be posting more details about it when I have them.

Now for a bit of fun. Starting tonight at 6PM EST, Mocha Memoirs will be hosting a flash sale. Novellas like my own Call From The Grave and Hotel Hell and anthologies like Avast, Ye Airships! featuring my short story Lost Sky, will be on sale for as low as $0.99! Does it get better than that? No? Didn't think so. This is a great time to pick up some short, fun, and creepy horror stories. I'm taking part in the Twitter party, so I'll be answering questions and posting tweets when I have the chance. I'll be a bit late for the party thanks to the Real Job, but I'm still excited to take part and promote not only my work but the work of the other talented Mocha authors. There will be links on my Facebook page as well, so be on the watch for those.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LIE4O5E http://www.amazon.com/Deaths-Cafe-Hotel-Amy-Braun-ebook/dp/B00OAONK90 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TYO6ZCA

I have yet another three day weekend (and you won't catch me complaining) so I'm hoping to have an updated progress report by the time next week rolls around. Until then, I hope everyone has a great week, and remember, your Friday is almost here! Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment