Thursday 2 April 2015

Now Available: Path of the Horseman

It's finally here! Path of the Horseman is now available for the masses, and it is everywhere!

http://www.amazon.com/Path-Horseman-Amy-Braun-ebook/dp/B00V8YXK6I/

I'm super excited about this release! It was a lot of work, endless hours of writing, editing, proofing, marketing, and nail-biting. But in the end, I think I came up with a great product and hope it's enjoyed by readers everywhere. In case you forgot what the story was about, here's the back cover synopsis:

The Four Horseman are trapped in the world they desolated. Their only purpose now is to exist amongst the ruins. All of that changes with a small group of survivors...

The seal was broken, and Hell was unleashed. Pestilence, Famine, War, and Death rode over the earth, creating a super-virus that turned humans into bloodthirsty monsters, opening a path for demons, decimating nearly all natural life, causing chaos and death throughout the world.

Now that their duties have been preformed, the Four Horsemen have disbanded, reduced to human bodies and trapped in the world they destroyed. No longer the Horseman Pestilence, Avery wanders through the waste he created, slaying any undead monsters and demons that cross his path. But when Avery comes across a group of survivors looking for a safe haven, his priorities begin to change. Not that the demons are going to let him stand in the way of their plans.

Avery ended the world once, and he refuses to see the demons end it again. But to protect the last of the living, he must seek the help of his brothers, all of whom are content with sitting back and watching the world burn…


BookBaby is doing their job and providing me with a ton of buys links, all of which you can view below:


You can also see more of Path of the Horseman on the following:


I've signed up with Story Cartel and Readers Favorite to get some *hopefully good* reviews coming my way, so I'll update you with any good news. Speaking of updates, I am possibly considering a print version of Path of the Horseman. Note, this is a possibility right now. This is my first major self-published release, second of all time after Needfire, and I'm not going to confirm anything until I know that 1.) I can get a back cover made, and 2.) it will be feasible for me. Though I have to say, having a printed book in my hands, a physical copy of something I created, would be pretty damn awesome.

So, that's the big news! Still reeling over it, and I know I will learn from this experience. When I do, I'll be ready for my next major release, which more than likely will be a printed book. For any readers who follow my blog and read the book, please leave your thoughts in the comments section, or better yet, leave comments and a review anywhere you find the book. You don't need to do a full length review like I do, just some general thoughts would be great. Let me know what you loved. Let me know what made you crazy. Let me know which of your Horseman was your favorite. And remember, there could be a prize in it for you. I will be hosting a contest, and details will be coming in for it over the next couple days.

I won't have a post on Saturday, since it's my birthday/weekend release party and I want to spoil myself, but I will be back for 8Sunday. The Easter long weekend starts for us here in Canada, so I hope everyone enjoys the extra time off, have a couple food/chocolate comas, and relax with a new book. Maybe try the one above. Just saying.

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment