Monday 9 March 2015

Weekly Recap

Well, let me tell you, I'm glad that week is over and done with. Time to focus on what I really want to do– write. Last week I got both of my simple goals complete:

• Complete and send in remaining short story submissionBegin Bond novella (tentatively called Project Immortality)

This week will have minor goals as well, since I want to completely focus on my Bond story. It's one of those things that really needs to have ironclad details. But there are a couple other projects I want to get done:

Continue Bond novella (Project Immortality)
• Send Path of the Horseman out for review
• Prep Path of the Horseman for pre-order and release 

So yes, by Thursday, I should have the final release date for Path of the Horseman and updates on where it can be bought. Ready to take the dive with this one, that's for sure.

Well, this has been a short and simple post, but the projects are a lot bigger than you think! Can't wait to see them through.

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment