Thursday 19 March 2015

Progress Report

I like to keep my writing life busy, which is why I'm not complaining about the three days off the Real Job gave me. Two of those will be all but solid writing, and the third... well, let's just say that writers need an outside life too!

So, updates on everything coming up, coming soon, and coming to an end. First, I'm happy to announce that Avast, Ye Airships! which features my short story, Lost Sky, is now available in print. I'll be receiving the two that came with my contract soon, which could mean a giveaway/contest might be in place... you never know.

I've also got another reason to be thankful for publishing Path of the Horseman with BookBaby. They sent me a proof version of the novel a few days ago, but I didn't get around to looking at it. This morning, they sent me another email reminding me to look it over and send it back. Guess I should take it as a sign! I'll be looking it over today, making sure it's good to go, and sending it back. Exciting!


As far as WIP's, Project Immortality is almost done, as in the final boss battle almost over, and I only have one chapter after that. Next on the docket is my entry for the very popular Ghost in the Cogs submission. Following that might be the next installment of Blood Moon. I've been so caught up in other projects that I almost forgot to write next draft. I'll see if I can afford some time for it, especially since I still need to go through the edits for Cursed: Demon's Daughter.

Needless to say, the rest of this month will be insanely busy. At this point I can't say if I'll get everything done, but I will hit my submission goals. Where there's a will, there's a way, as the saying goes!

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment