Monday 2 February 2015

Weekly Recap

Last week I was a true writing machine. I rocked all my projects and even crossed off some that weren't on this list, including the new plot/storyline for the first Areios Brothers novel, Hollow Hill, and beginning the Dark Sky sequel, Midnight Sky:

• Complete and send in short stories with January deadline
• Lost Sky edits
Blood Moon 9 edits and storyline plan for Blood Moon 10
Crimson Sky edits
• Path of the Horseman format, minor edits, set publishing date
• Begin planning and research for April Moon Books Bond novella

This week (and likely most of the month) will have larger, slower moving projects. Not that I'm complaining, but here's what I'm going to attempt to get done:

• Planning and research into Bond novella, then begin
• Continue Midnight Sky

To be on the safe side, I'm just going to leave those two projects up there for now. Yes I got a lot done last week but that doesn't really hold the same weight for this week since all my minor stuff is done. However, lots of news will probably be coming in regards to Lost Sky, my latest short in the Avast, Ye Airships! anthology, which will be available on February 26.

A true steampunk cover that I absolutely love!

Exciting times are ahead! Can't wait to share with everyone! Hope everyone has a great week!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment