Thursday 5 February 2015

Progress Report Continues

Yup, the news just keeps on coming!

First of all, I was featured on the blog for fellow Avast, Ye Airships! author Wynelda Ann Deaver. You can read my guest post here on her website, where I talk about juggling writing and life.

Second, I'm scheduled for more interviews and blog posts. February is Women In Horror month, a month dedicated to promoting female authors in a genre typically dominated by men. My post is scheduled to go on the Mocha Memoirs blog on Friday February 13. I also have another blog post scheduled in a few weeks to continue promoting Avast, Ye Airships!

While most of the updates revolve around this upcoming release, it looks like Needfire's gotten a spot in a podcast! I'll provide more details and links when I have them, but the first chapter would be featured in audio! Really exciting, especially since I should be getting a review for the novella back in a couple weeks.

Still lots of exciting news! Next week might slow down a little... but I hope it doesn't. Hope you all have a great week!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MV4UYBS http://mochamemoirspress.com/avast-ye-airships/

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment