Monday 19 January 2015

Weekly Recap

It may seem like I didn't get a lot done last week, but I assure you that's not the case. Life does have a tendency to get in the way sometimes and last week was filled with a lot of belated parties. That being said, here's what I managed to accomplish:

• Complete and send in short stories with January deadline (Fully completed and sent in one, working on the second and planning the third)
• Edit Path of the Horseman and send in for secondary read-through
Blood Moon 9 edits and storyline plan for Blood Moon 10

I kinda of dwindled with inspiration for my latest short story until I found an excellent writing prompt that is solving all my problems. I'm really excited to continue with this story and am hoping it will be finished in the next couple days so I can begin work on the last submission I want to enter. Here's what else I would like to complete this week:

• Complete and send in short stories with January deadline
Blood Moon 9 edits and storyline plan for Blood Moon 10
Crimson Sky edits
• Path of the Horseman format, minor edits, set publishing date
• Re-plot and restart Hollow Hill

So basically this week will be all editing. Kinda sucks, but it's got to be done. Besides, I like that I can cross off a bunch of projects and move onto new ones in the hopefully near future. January seems to be flying by, so this will keep me occupied until February comes around and I can concentrate on major projects rather than smaller submissions. Looking forward to all this work! Hope everyone else has a great week!

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment