Monday 5 January 2015

Weekly Recap

Last week was filled with New Years parties, so can you really blame me for not getting all of my list done?


• Continue Crimson Sky
• Plan storyline for next Blood Moon installment (though I did start the story, some of which you can read here).
• Edit and post Blood Moon 8
• Create a yearly goal list per month

I spent most of last week working on Crimson Sky, which is nearing its end. I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of this week so I can move onto Blood Moon 9. Here's what I want to finish this week:

• Continue/Complete Crimson Sky
• Plan storyline for next Blood Moon installment
• Create a yearly goal list per month
• Find open submissions for short stories

I also have an update on Path of the Horseman: My editor should have the first batch of revisions back by the end of this week. I'm hoping that there won't be too many, but with a story that's over 100,000 words... Well, wishes and horses. No pun intended.

I've also seen the rough image of the cover being made for me, and I have to say that it looks fantastic so far. The artist knows what they're doing, Avery looks just like I intended him to, and everything is on fire. It's great. Hopefully I'll be able to share the cover in the next few weeks. I'm still shooting for a late January/early February release date, which I'll have once I get a better timeline for my editor and the artist. But I'm really excited about the final product. It was a wild, fun story to write and I can't wait to share it.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment