Thursday 29 January 2015

Progress Report

And the progress continues! I've been on a fantastic streak lately, and am pleased to share all that's been going on:

First, I have a brand new release! My short story, Secret Suicide, is now featured in the Kindle version of That Hoodoo, Voodoo, That You Do!

Love this cover!

The anthology has already received a great review, which you can read here, and will hopefully be coming out with a paperback version soon. I'll keep everyone posted, since I'm really excited and proud of the story that is featured here.

Second, I had a Q&A with AReCafe, which you can read here, regarding my first published short story, Call From The Grave. Even after almost a year since it's released, I'm thrilled that this little story basically got my career going. It's amazing what a few chances and open opportunities can do for someone just getting started.

Still love this cover, too!

As far as actual writing, I've conquered many projects over the last three days. I finished and sent in my dystopia-prison-escape-love story, completed the last edits for Lost Sky (a story that the editor loves), finished the first round of edits for Crimson Sky, completed the edits for Blood Moon 9 (which will be posted at the end of the month), am sending Blood Moon 10 out for a quick review, and began toying with my idea for my upcoming Bond novella. I bought Live and Let Die for my research piece, and will be reading it soon (trapped in an excellent series right now and need to know how it ends), but I'm feeling good about the story idea itself.

I've also completed the formatting for Path of the Horseman, which should have a complete cover in the next few weeks. Technical issues have been holding it back, but what I've seen is pretty fantastic. I'll share it as soon as I can, and have a projected release date of February 24.

So that's what's been going on! It's a little overwhelming, but then I look back and realize how much I've accomplished in such a short time and I feel fantastic. I'm still soldiering on with my projects, and hope to have even more accomplished in the next few days. Hope everyone else is having a great week!

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment