Monday 1 December 2014

Weekly Recap

Now that NaNoWriMo is officially over, the editing season is upon us writers. My goal for last week was easily accomplished:
• Continue Path of the Horseman

This week, I've put a lot more on my plate. Not sure how much of it I'll get done, but I'll do what I can:

• Complete Areios Brothers 3 edits
• Complete Blood Moon 8 edits
• Submit Cursed and Path of the Horseman to editor/complete formatting
• Rethink/re-write open to Hollow Hill

Again, I don't expect all of this to be done this week. I have today off to have a mini post-NaNo celebration, and then one more full day to work on any edits before it's back to the Real Job. Still, I think I'll be able to get a fair chunk of this work done. Hope everyone else has a productive week! :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment