Monday 10 November 2014

Weekly Recap

My internet went out of commission a few days ago, which is why I missed Saturday's review. I can  tell you I was reading Kill City Blues by Richard Kadrey, and that it was excellent. While my internet was down for the count, however, I was still writing Path of the Horseman for NaNoWriMo. I'm doing great, so it was easy for me to accomplish last week's goal:

• Continue Path of the Horseman

This week will be mostly the same thing, though I am thinking about taking part in a sci-fi competition being held by Authonomy. Sci-fi isn't usually my thing, but I think I have a cool idea. But priorities for this week:

• Continue Path of the Horseman
• Think about storyline for Authonomy competition

So that's my week! Writing will help distract me from the cold and snow out my window.

Cheers,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment