Monday 3 November 2014

Weekly Recap

Last week was mostly a lot of posting and blogging, but there were some other things I managed to finish:

• Continue to work with cover artist for NaNo novel and Cursed series (though I think I might be looking for an illustrator since there are only so many royalty free images out there)
• Edit and post final chapters of Cursed: Demon's Daughter
• Edit and post Blood Moon 7
• More prep and detail work for NaNo novel
• Begin writing NaNo novel

Really, there's only one thing I'm going to do this week:

• Continue Path of the Horseman

Somehow I think I'm going to accomplish this. It was a bit of a slow start, but looking back I think I put some rock solid words into the story. In fact, I think I'm past the only part that might give me trouble. I'm currently at 5,478 words, and you can track my progress on my NaNo page. That's all I have to say for now! I hope everyone has a great week and fellow NaNo'er's keep on writing!

Cheers,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment