Monday 6 October 2014

Weekly Recap

This past week saw the release of my award winning short story, Dark Intentions And Blood, in the AMOK! anthology from April Moon Books. I've already disturbed some people with it, which means I'm doing my job as a twisted horror writer. Perfect for the month of Halloween, right? Last week was a great writing week, as you can see:

Continue Areios Brothers 3
• Post Cursed: Demon's Daughter chapters 16 & 17
• Post Blood Moon 6
• Edit and review final chapters of Cursed: Demon's Daughter
• Find a cover artist for NaNo novel


I'm accomplishing a lot with Areios Brothers 3. There are some hiccups, but I'm going over ideas and am certain I'll smooth out the kinks sooner than later. If I keep at the pace I'm going, I'll likely have the rough draft finished by the end of the month. In addition to working on Areios Brothers 3, here's what else I'd like to accomplish this week:

Continue Areios Brothers 3
• Continue to work with cover artist for NaNo novel and Cursed series

At the end of the week, my next short story/novella, Hotel Hell, is set to be published by Mocha Memoirs Press, the same company that published my first short story, Call From The Grave. I'm super excited about this release– it's probably one of the creepiest stories I've ever written– and hope it will somehow be involved in the Mocha Memoirs Halloween Reader Event coming up at the end of the month.
Click HERE for more info.
There's a lot coming up in the next little while, including the release of Secret Suicide in the That Hoodoo, Voodoo That You Do anthology, and my vacation next week. I bet it's going to go by fast!

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment