Monday 1 September 2014

Weekly Recap

Since this little writer is unfortunately trapped in the Real World and has to have a Real Job, which means she has to work today, on the Canadian Labor Day weekend. However, that means I have two full days to get a head-start/catch up on my writing. Here's what I got done last week:
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Write Blood Moon 6 (I've been miscounting)
• Complete edits for Blood Moon 5
• Complete edits for Cursed: Demon's Daughter chapters 14 & 15 

And here's what I'd like to get done this coming week:

• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Edit Blood Moon 6
Plan Blood Moon 7 
Edit Cursed: Demon's Daughter chapters 16 & 17 and post for review

Since I have nothing else to do this week, I think I'll be able to accomplish a lot.

Hope everyone in Canada enjoys their extra day of rest. If not, I feel your pain. For the rest of the world, have a great week!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment