Tuesday 30 September 2014

Cursed: Demon's Daughter Chapters 16 and 17

Two more chapters of Cursed: Demon's Daughter. Getting close to the grande finale!

In chapter 16, Constance, Warrick, and Max struggle through vicious trials to find Dro.

In chapter 17, Constance finds the answers she's looking for, but is faced with an evil she never imagined could exist, and one that she knows she can't fight.

- - -



- - -

Why are you looking at me like that? Of course I couldn't make it easy for Constance to find her sister. What fun would that be?

In all seriousness, I'm glad I wrote the trials the way I did. I had a little bit of difficulty deciding what to throw at the heroes, but I figured I came up with some fun, exciting options. I'm not really like Constance, though I can tell you that we do share a strong dislike for spiders, and writing that trial made me cringe a couple times.

Bringing in Lucifer as the big bad guy made more sense than anyone else. I mean really– what can be more terrifying then the Devil himself? He's hugely popular in fiction and everyone has their own interpretation, and I was a fan of the King of Hell/fallen angel turned demon route. He's a brutal enemy later in the series, and I think bringing him in was one of the best choices I made for the series.

Only two chapters left! Hold your breath, and thanks for sticking with me so far!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment