Monday 18 August 2014

Weekly Recap

I admit– I didn't get as many goals completed as I intended. The beginning of the week flew by and the Real Job was stressing and distracting. Here's what I did finish:

• Begin some promos for Needfire
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Detail, world building, research for NaNo novel 
• Plot for Blood Moon 7

While Cursed: Damnation's Door is going very well, the short story circuit is calling to me again. My amazing editor, Eden Royce, informed me that Mocha Memoirs still has an open submission call. I read the guidelines, and think it's the perfect opportunity to work on a story I've been wanting to write for a while now. So here's what I'll be working on this week:

• Release and promote Needfire
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Detail, world building, research for NaNo novel 
• Plot and begin Blood Moon 7
Continue/complete my latest Mocha Memoir submission

Tomorrow is the big day: Needfire is going to be released! I'm super excited! There are almost no nerves! Almost, being the key word. Anyway, as soon as all the links are up and I'm assured that they work (please bear with me because I've never done this before and am accident prone), I'll do a post with all the links where you can purchase it. I really enjoyed this story and want it to do well, but honestly, the biggest thrill for me will be seeing it online and getting to say, "Yeah. I wrote that." Hope everyone has a great week!

Here's the cover to tantalize you again.
Cheers!

Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment