Thursday 21 August 2014

Now Available: Needfire

After all those weeks of saying that it's on its way, it's coming, it's finally here! My first self-published short story, Needfire, is now available on Amazon. A Kobo link will be coming soon, but I'm waiting for them to finish their review. I didn't even know this was a process. This was just one of the things I learned from this first step in the pool, so to speak, and am looking forward to learning more. Remember that good reviews help sell books, so please leave a review when you purchase the book. Needfire is currently #236,933 on Amazon's Bestseller rank. Considering it's my first self-published e-Novella, I'd say that's pretty good. I hope you enjoy it!

I love sharing this cover– it's just so great!
Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment